America’s Family Resort, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Smugglers’ Notch Vermont offers your family a special place to unwind, have fun and reconnect. Smugglers’ is a self-contained mountain resort village where each neighborhood, from wooded seclusion to close proximity to the Village Center, features exclusive amenities. From award-winning children’s programs to one of the best skiing and snowboarding experiences in the East, a vacation here is one that will be talked about for years to come.
On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons. Pools, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Water Slide, Children's Water Play areas, Games and Arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
The complete winter getaway:
Many of our guests bring their families to Smuggs year after year because they love that we offer everything they're looking for in a perfect family vacation:
• Some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the East
• Our guaranteed Snow Sport University®
• Award-winning kids' programs
• Comfortable mountainside condo lodging
• Fun and relaxation off the mountain for every family member
• Plenty of dining choices and in-resort shopping
• Easy, one-call planning with our vacation planning specialists
Choices for every family member
• We know that not everyone is a skier or snowboarder, and those who are expect to find fun off the slopes, too. Outdoor enthusiasts might enjoy cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, snowmobile touring, ice skating, tube sliding, winter walking, and airboarding.
• Indoors, our FunZone Family Entertainment & Recreation Center has an arcade, bouncy house, table games, giant slide, obstacle course, and more. Enjoy soothing moments at our indoor pool, hot tubs, and massage center, or spark some creativity at an arts & crafts workshop.
• The fun continues after dark with evening entertainment – music, shows, and events for family and adult audiences.+ More