Hosting events of the 2010 Winter Olympics, Whistler consistently ranked the number one mountain resort in North America. Featuring two majestic mountains – Whistler & Blackcomb, epic skiing and snowboarding conditions, four championship golf courses, more than 200 shops, 90 restaurants and bars, hiking trails, spas and arguably the best mountain bike park in the world. Whistler has everything you will ever need to have the time of your life - and so much more.
Black Whistle is our beautifully finished cabin that has all the comforts you expect from an executive rental. Black Whistle is one of the 6 family homes in Wolverine Crescent. This 3,000+ square foot luxury cabin has it all; stone wood burning fireplace, hot tub, massive outdoor balcony and BBQ, dining room for 10, gourmet kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, play area and movie area. Constructed over three levels, this mountain retreat with vaulted ceiling in the family room, beautiful and comfortable high quality furniture and linens make it ideal for families with children, wedding parties and group of up to nine people.
The stone wood burning fireplace in the family room will be a cozy spot to spend an evening after a great day of skiing at Canada’s best hills! Alternatively, you could opt for the TV room off the kitchen for some down time. A soak in the hot tub with your favorite beverage before bed will have you sleeping like a bear. We have enough bedrooms for everyone in your family! Even four vehicles have a reserved place in front of the property.
Ski-out access by foot or If you are a bunny hill slope skier then it’s just a short drive to the Whistler Creekside Gondola.
Ski in entry: 500m (~10 minutes) by foot or 1.5 km by car to Creekside Gondola
Exit ski out: Path off of Dave Murray
Whistler Olympic Park and the Whistler Sliding Centre: 6km
1) Master bedroom: King Bed, En-suite bathroom, Hairdryer and amenities
2) Guest Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Shared bathroom, Hairdryer and amenities
3) Guest Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Shared bathroom
4) Guest Bedroom 3: Bunk bed (twin over Queen), Shared bathroom
5) Study Area
1) Large Family room and dining area with central fire place
2) Large kitchen, fully equipped, 2 stools counter
3) Pantry on the honor system
4) Separate cozy TV room – full cable package
5) Large deck with hot tub and BBQ
6) Full bathroom
7) Washer and dryer closet
8) Storage closet, wine fridge & recycle center
Lower Floor (walk out):
1) Large play and movie area
2) Half bathroom
3) Ski equipment storage and drying area
1) Driveway fits 3 vehicles
2) Also available 1 reserved guest parking bay in the crescent+ More